Title: Action Drawing, a bet for the drawing. (2016)
- Author(s): Maria Asuncion Salgado De La Rosa, Javier Fco. Raposo Grau and Belén Butragueño Díaz-Guerra.
- Magazine (magazine): “EGA. Journal of architectural graphic expression”.
- Pages: 246-257.
- ISSN: 1133-6137.
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4995/ega.2016.6088.
- Summary: The unlimited growth model has entered crisis and its consequences collide head-on with the understanding of building as the ultimate goal of architecture. More than at any other time, there is a debate about the future of architecture, raised from other points of view. A serious discussion from the drawing, discipline in which the greatest technological advances of recent times have been experienced, could be the solution.
- Keywords: Architecture, future, sustainability
- Abstract: The model of unlimited growth of the cities has entered into crisis and its consequences collide head-on with the understanding of the building as the ultimate purpose of the architecture. More than ever, it is necessary to generate a debate on the future of the architecture, raised from new pointsof view. Open the debate from the graphical experimentation, from the drawing, could be a solution, given that it is a discipline that has experienced one of the most technological advancements in recent times.
- Key words: Architecture, future, sustainability.
- Link: http://oa.upm.es/44594/