Title: Approaches and creative procedures in the learning processes – des_aprendizaje project. (2016)
- Author(s): Carlos Miguel Iglesias Sanz.
- Director(s): Javier Francisco Raposo Grau.
- Summary: An objective is addressed to an operational reflection on creative events in the architectural project by investigating the procedures that are repeatedly involved in the learning and projecting processes. Learning understood as uninterrupted attitude in the discourse of the creator, unfinished state, constantly evolving, continuous, not subscribed to the particular moment, as a connatural situation to the creative fact. The epistemological framework of Creativity and its associated techniques in constant application in other disciplines is revealed as a referential gnoseological substrate for the understanding of the genesis and production processes of the project and its learning. The research of the thesis is inscribed in a double line of logical-rational and logical-intuitive thinking, through inferences of a deductive, inductive and abductive nature. It seeks to arouse an interest in creativity that helps to extend the field of research on how architecture and its application to learning is generated and produced. We propose the elaboration of a taxonomic mapping of creative procedures in the project, in such a way that it leads us towards the enunciation of a Metaheuristics of Creativity. Metaheuristics containing the operational map of Procedures and their Metaprinciples of application to different environments and problems, with adaptive responsiveness in all divergent states of the process. Mapping, in short, of relationships rather than systematizations. This creative map will consist of 9 Procedures resulting from 9 approximations that constitute 9 Logics of action and reasoning, under hologram field conditions. Focused on a new creative attitude, unprejudiced, attentive to transdisciplinary flows, governed interchangeably by chance and rigor, expansive and condensing, multiple and polyhedral, open and unfinished, playful and frivolous, automatic and unpredictable. Creative attitude that acts with relational procedural logics, always in constant redefinition, away from all theorization, without constituting a meta-story, more as information management than as a disciplinary device: abductive, analog, synoctic, metaphorical, diffuse, random, suspended, divergent and des_aprendida.
- Abstract: An operative reflection is approached as aim on the creative acts in the project of architecture, investigating the procedures involved recursively in the processes of learning and project. Learning understood as an uninterrupted attitude in the speech of the creator, in unfinished condition, in constant evolution, continuous, not signed to the particular moment, as inherent to the creative fact. The epistemological framework of the Creativity and its techniques associated in constant application in other disciplines is revealed as a referential gnoseologic substratum for the understanding of the processes of genesis and production of the project and his learning. The investigation of the thesis registers in a double line of logical – rational and logical thought, by means of inferences of deductive, inductive and abductive nature. One seeks to arouse an interest in the creativity that will help extend the field of investigation on how it is generated and produces the architecture and its application to the learning. We propose the elaboration of a taxonomic mapping creative procedures in the project, in such a way to lead us towards the enunciation of a Metaheuristic of creativity. Metaheuristic that contains containing the operative map of Procedures and their Metaprinciples of application to different environments and problems, with capacity of adaptive response in all the divergent conditions of the process. Cartography, definitively, of relationships rather than of systematizings. The map of procedures will be formed by 9 procedures as result of 9 approaches that constitute 9 logics of action and reasoning, in hologramatics conditions of field. Focused on a new creative attitude, focusing, unbiased, attentive to transdisciplinary flows, governed either by random and rigor, expansive and condenser, multiple and multifaceted, open and unfinished, playful and frivolous, automatic and unpredictable. Creative attitude that acts with procedural relational logics, always in constant redefinition, away from all theorizing, without being a meta-relate, more like information that discipline as device management: abductive, analogical, synectical, metaphorical, diffuse, randomness, suspended, divergent and mis_learnt.
- Link: http://oa.upm.es/40065/