Title: Coexistence Atlas II. (2012)
- Author(s): Angelique Trachana.
- Publisher: Instituto Juan de Herrera, UPM
- Pages: 36.
- ISBN: 978-84-9728-431-8.
- Summary: Starting from the atlas of images "Mnemosyne" of Aby Warburg as an experimental-heuristic method we developed a research project based on the association of very heterogeneous data and resources to read and act in the city. Call? Atlas cohabital? our project because it aims to increase perceptual capacity and the capacity for action to trigger dynamic and participatory processes where the multiplicity of views, resources and operability predominates. It is about enhancing mediation in a new reflection on the architectural and the urban as a living space; in the management of expressive means in architectural configuration that take on their full dimension as media systems of knowledge, innovation, communication, and coexistence.
- Abstract: Starting from the Atlas of Images "Mnemosyne" by Aby Warburg How we developed Experimental-heuristic Method of the United Nations Research Project BASED on the Association of Data and Resources very heterogeneous to read and to ACT in the City Scope. We call? Atlas coexistence? our project because it aims to increase the capacity of perception and the capacity of action for dynamic and participatory processes where the multiplicity of points of view, resources and operations predominate. The aim is to promote mediation in a new reflection on the architectural and the urban as a habitable space; in the management of the expressive media in the architectural configuration that acquires its full dimension as systems of knowledge, innovation, communication and coexistence.
- Link: https://www.naoslibros.es/libros/c-37901-atlas-convivencial-ii-taller-experimental-de-habitabilidad-innovacion-y-creatividad/978-84-9728-431-8/