Title: Accompanying and intensifying the incoming information in the generative exploration.
- Author(s): Javier Lámela Orcasitas
- Director(s): Atxu Amann Alcocer and Javier Lámela Orcasitas.
- Summary: The so-called creative processes in general, and those of architectural projecting in particular, maintain approaches to the object focused mainly on the procedure, that is, on the strategic, the methodological or / and the paradigmatic. In them, moreover, the potential for information is not usually complete or contemplated or, if it has been, unconsciously, or referred again to the procedural. Likewise, the interest of these approaches is focused, either on the proposed object or result, or on the procedural, but without regard to their constitution, that is, to the information itself. Therefore, as physics claims, the informational constituent basis for these approaches has not been considered until now, nor has it been attempted to systematize. In addition to this omission, these approaches do not allow each human to configure in an autonomous, independent and entirely its own process because, the commented procedures, are supported by contextual, cultural or / and procedural frameworks, thus reflecting a limited orientation in space-time. Thus a power is proposed, or "those qualities possessed by the things under which they are totally impassive or immutable, or do not let themselves be easily changed…", as defined by Aristotle in "Metaphysics", as the possibility of, at the same time, alluding to a full information aldes and points towards the complete elaboration of a personal process of its own. From the informational, which in turn is energetic depending on the scientific discipline considered, they differ, first of all, minimal attributes or terms, which are powers that compensate the entire information range. I mean, they're minimum maximums. These attributes form the qualitative phase of the information called accompaniment. Secondly, and supported both in brain functioning, in quantum space-time, and in new experiments and researches of biology, physics and neuroscience in particular, new lines are opened to access information, before contemplated linearly, locally and as a separate entity. Therefore, this second approach presents a power of data intensification, which allows an increase of the same in the brain and, therefore, the possibility of avoiding the problem of "blank paper". At this stage it is named promotion. Thirdly, both phases constitute generation as a thesis proposal, the same being a change of any kind in which someone is an agent of something, specifically, when a human is a mediator between events. By merging both, a global potential-formation is added simultaneously, which is synergistically more than the sum of the previous two. In this way, in order to materialize and systematize now this generation or power, a practice is presented. To do this, an analytical-geometric-parametric model is developed and its application is exposed in that case study. In addition, this model presents a self-referenced or holographic function, reflecting both the scientific studies reviewed, as well as the functioning of the attributes or / and all the powers presented in this research.
- Abstract: Generally speaking the so-called creative processes, and those of the architectural design, keep approaches into the object oriented mainly in the process, so to speak, into the strategical, the methodological and/ or into the paradigmatic. In addition, they don't usually take into account the potential of information neither in a complete procedural manner nor even evend or contemplate, if considered, worked out unconsciously, or referred back to the. Similarly, the interest of these approaches is focused either in the proposed object or the output, or in the processual, but leaving their constituent out, being it the information itself. Therefore, as physics is claiming nowadays, the constituent core of these approaches have neither been taken into account so far, nor tried to systematize. Along with this omission, these approaches do not allow each human being to set up autonomously, independently and entirely her/ his own process, because the mentioned procedures are supported by contextual, cultural and/ or procedural frameworks, reflecting then perspective limited in space-time. Thus a potency is proposed, or "those qualities possessed by things under which they are totally impassive or immutable, or are not easily changed…", as defined by Aristotle in "Metaphysics", as the possibility to, and at the same time, alluding to a full informational range and point out to a whole development of an own personal process. From the informational stand, which in turn is energetic depending on the scientific discipline considered, it is distinguished, in the first place, a minimum set of attributes or terms, which are potencies that summarize the full informational range. That is, they are maximum minimums. These attributes build up the qualitative phase of the information being called accompaniment. Secondly, and supported in the brain functioning, in quantum space-time, as in new experiments and research carried out by biology, physics and neuroespeciallyscience, new lines to access information are being opened, beingd linearly, locally and as a contemplate detached entity before. Thus, this second approach comes up with a potency of data's intensifying that allows an increase in the brain thereof and, therefore, the possibility of avoiding the problem of "the blank paper". Promotion is how this phase is appointed. In the third place, both phases form the generation as the dissertation proposal, being it a change of any kind in which someone is the agent of something, specifically, when a human being is the mediator in between events. Fusing both of them, a global potential formation-with is added simultaneously, which is synergistically greater than the sum of the previous two. In this grouping way, and now in order to materialize and systemize this generation or potency, an implementation is displayed. To this end, an analytical-geometrical-parametrical model is developed and put into practice as a case study. In addition, this model features a self-referral or holographic functioning, being aligned to both scientific reviewed studies, and the very functioning either of the attributes and/ or all the potencies that are introduced in this research.
- Link: http://oa.upm.es/39897/