MAca: Master in Architectural Communication has been launched. You can enter in its new website and get informed about the only master in architectural communication to the official offer of the Excellence Campus of Madrid’s Complutense and Politécnica Universities.MACA is located in a multidisciplinary field that includes projects of analysis, mediation and communication within architectural environments. MACA has two priority access profiles:
- Architects wishing to train and research the field of architectonic communication linking it with contexts like politics or sociology.
- Graduates from disciplines related to mediation / communication who want to train and participate in projects related to the architectonic realm.
The Master of Architectural Communication is an official postgraduate program designed for those graduates wishing to train within the architectural field, to in communication and mediation processes at any of its stages and scales that require a specific training in order to interact effectively in interdisciplinary working groups covering a varied of responsibilities and competences, applying their knowledge mainly in the following fields:
- In the field of Researching, both in theory and methodology, to analyse and understand different aspects of architectonic phenomena – citizenship, buildings, metropolis, legislation, temporalities or economic – linking them to its communicative aspects that could be continued with the development of the PhD in Architectural Communication.
- In the field of Interpersonal communications with different agents involved in architectonic and urban configuration processes in any of their phases, especially in those related to social and civic participation.
- In the field of Communicative relationships with companies, government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and any other institution that works within the architectonic scope or certain sectors of it at any scale: urban, housing, public, cultural or designed space.
- In the Professional field, being able to work within interdisciplinary groups on any of the aspects related to the architectural belonging project to both its physical and virtual reality.
- In the field of Content broadcasting and dissemination related to built environments on different media and formats.
- In the field of Teaching, both in University or College.
More info: MAca’s website