R & d:
Title: Establishment of a competency system within the framework of undergraduate and master’s degree studies: application to creativity. From a general frame. (2012)
- Author/author: Angelique Trachana, Atxu Amann Alcocer, Javier Raposo Grau, Francisco Javier Segui De la Riva, Felisa de Blas Gómez, Pedro Burgaleta Mexo, Aurora Galán Hergueta, Eduardo Vivanco Antolin and Irene Marcos Puerta.
- Financial institution: ETSAM.
- Summary: Critical proposal for a framework to frame the pedagogy of the different subjects of UPM studies; especially geared towards optimizing creative capabilities. The aim is to establish an open and common reference where to frame the debate of architecture and engineering, as well as its possible evolution (or drift) according to the social demands of emerging. Our interest is in the field where we can raise the evolution of curriculum and the ethical adequacy of the ideal pedagogical dynamics, from the angulation of creativity.
- Keywords: Active learning, cross-cutting skills, teacher material training and cross-cutting competency assessment.
- Abstract: Critical proposal of a framework in which to frame the pedagogy of the different topics of the studies of the UPM; Specially oriented to the optimization of creative abilities. The objective is to establish an open and common reference in which to frame the debate on architecture and engineering, as well as its possible evolution (or drift) in terms of social demands that are semergent. Our interest is in the field in which to consider the evolution of the curriculum and the ethical adaptation of the ideal pedagogical dynamics, from the angulation of creativity.
- Key words: Active learning, transversal competences, elaboration of teaching material and evaluation of transversal competences.
- Link: https://innovacioneducativa.upm.es/proyectosIE/informacion?anyo=2011-2012&id=759