COMMUNICATION IN CONGRESS: (Communication in conference)
Title: Integration of learning in transversal competences and specific competences in a pedagogical framework for the development of creativity. (2017)
- Author(s): Angelique Trachana and Antonio Martinez Aguado.
- Conference's title: ''25 CUIEET. University Congress of Educational Innovation in Technical Teachings. Innovation in technical teachings in a world by competences.''
- Place: Badajoz, Spain.
- Summary: In this article we reflect on an experimental pedagogy based on action-practical learning- which we have been developing for years in architectural studies, in subjects both propedeutic and experimental workshops of degree and in optional subjects of the previous plan. The basis of this pedagogy is research on the development of creativity. We confront in this regard, research and teaching experiences by seeing how transversality and interdisciplinarity in learnings enhance creativity and provide the disciples with resources to respond to complex situations with realistic but unconventional criteria. Our purpose is Educational Innovation in teachings related to project activity by elaborating theoretical dimensioning of the nature of the architectural to determine the basis of discipline in the context of social changes and paradigms that occur today, with proposals for direct and more effective strategies.
- Keywords: Practical information, playful learning, useful, current, original, interdisciplinary, knowledge.
- Abstract: This paper reflects on an experimental pedagogy based on action-practical learning that we are developing in the architectural studies, in both propaedeutic and experimental workshops as well as in elective matters. The basis of this teaching is the research on the development of creativity. We confront in this regard, research and teaching experiences checking how transversality and interdisciplinarity in learning enhance the creativity and learners are endowed with resources in order to respond to complex situations with but not conventional criteria. Our purpose is the Innovation of Education in the teaching related to project activities developing theoretical annotations of the architectural nature in order to determine the basis of the discipline in the context of social changes and new paradigms occurring today proposing more direct and effective strategies.
- Key words: Practical informal, playful learning, useful, current, original, interdisciplinary, knowledge
- Link: http://oa.upm.es/50299/