COMMUNICATION IN CONGRESS: (Communication in conference)
Title: Learning by contagion. Case study: campus cde project technology 100×10. (2011)
- Author(s): Atxu Amann Alcocer, Rodrigo Delso Gutiérrez and Borja Gomez Martin.
- Conference’s title: I International Congress on Learning, Innovation and Competitiveness, CINAIC 2011.
- Place: Madrid, Spain.
- Summary: The innovation conference is presented the critical analysis of the experience recorded live in July at the first 240-hour technification campus in the 100×10 high-performance center created ex profeso for this event in which a diverse collective of teachers, students, professionals, artists and others involved will enhance 100 basic skills of the speakers from the individual talents and natural rarities through strangeness strategies developed in an environment natural ness to be placed.
- Keywords: Strangeness, contagion, self-criticism, cooperation, skill, accompaniment, project, detox, post-production, coexistence, innovation, research, projecting, leveraging, reuse, synthesizing, forgetting, ironizing, walking, plan, unlearn.
- Abstract: The innovation congress is presented with a critical analysis of the experience recorded live in the month of July in the first 240-hour technification campus in the 100×10 high-performance center created specifically for this event in which a diverse group of teachers , students, professionals, artists and others involved will promote 100 basic skills of the students from the talents and individual natural oddities by estrangement strategies developed in a natural environment that could be located.
- Key words: Strangeness, contagion, self-criticism, cooperation, accompaniment, accompaniment, project, detoxify, postproduction, coexistence, innovation, research, project, take advantage, reuse, synthesize, forget, ironise, walk, plan, unlearn.
- Link: http://oa.upm.es/13235/