COMMUNICATION IN CONGRESS: (Communication in conference)
Title: Teleproject. International pedagogical experience in the practice of the architectural project. (2017)
- Author(s): Eduardo Roig Segovia and María de las Nieves Mestre Martínez.
- Conference’s title: ”7th Ibero-American Biennial Design Meeting”.
- Place: Madrid, Spain.
- DOI: 10.5593o.
- Summary: Academic training in university design schools echoes the graduate’s contemporary willingness to seek new career horizons in the international arena. It is very convenient for the student to acquire this type of international experience at the university, participating in pedagogies involving foreign institutions. This communication exposes a catalogue of pedagogical experiences that have articulated different international actions, all related to the remote practice of learning the architectural project. In this sense, the pedagogical formats exposed arise from the conditions agreed between the participating academic institutions themselves and the type of link desired, thus proposing methodologies that fit in content, times and format to the most Suitable for distance learning. Both in the total experience of the joint studio and in more contained actions type workshops or field studies, the planned communication strategy is essential to ensure the success of intercultural action. In addition, a combinatorial combination of micropedagogies that assume this distal sense and promote the learning of projecting in heterogeneous groups is also provided.
- Abstract: The academic training in the design university schools echoes the contemporary predisposition of the graduate to seek new professional horizons in the international arena. It is very convenient for the student. This is the type of international experience in the university, participating in pedagogies where foreign institutions intervene. This communication exposes a catalog of pedagogical experiences that have articulated different actions of an international nature, related to the distance practice of architectural learning. In this sense, in the formats pedagogical, in practice, in the activities, in the academic activities, in the practice, in the sense, in the sense, in the sense, in the sense, in the sense that, in the sense that it is more convenient for learning. distance Both in the total experience of the joint study and in more contained actions such as workshops or field studies, the communication strategy is essential to ensure the success of the intercultural action. In addition, a way of saying is included, a combination of micro-pedagogies that are assumed in this sense.
- Link: http://bid-dimad.org/septimoencuentro/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Publicacion-resumenes_7-Encuentro-BID.pdf